Creating a massage therapy logo or spa logo design needs some creative thought to ensure it brings out a calming and relaxing feel to your audience. You want to make sure your spa logo will make your customers and audience remember you. This type of branding will make sure your company stays on top-of-mind when they are thinking about a spa. As a business owner of a spa and wellness center or massage therapy clinic, you may be busy serving clients. We have listed some main design points you can take into consideration when creating your own spa logo. We hope this guide will make the process of designing your own business logo as easy as possible.
Here are some spa logo design ideas and tricks to make the best logos for your spa and wellness center, acupuncture clinic, nail spa, or sports massage therapy center. These tips refer to the spa logo below.
- Make sure your text is centered properly. If you icon is towards the left, you will want to align your text towards the left.
- Use various colors to distinguish different parts of your spa logo. Use various shades of blue, yellow, and green because it signifies calm and relaxation.
- Use proper font size. Make sure your business name is easily readable from a distance.
- Mind the gaps between words and letters. You want to have adequate space between letters and words. Sometimes, graphic designers like to expand the width, creating a unique look.
- Use a colorful lotus flower to signal relaxation and meditation.
As you follow these spa logo ideas and tips, you will make a logo that will bring out the Zen in your business! Take a look at our free Spa & Esthetics logos with our free logo maker. Browse hundreds of spa logo designs and start creating your logo today!
Check out these blogs posts on logo design:
How To Design Your Own Logo: A Step-by-Step Guide
Published on 19/01/2018
The 3 Steps to Great Photography Logos
Published on 1/12/2017
A Guide to Vet Logos and How to Choose One for Your Business
Published on 7/11/2017
3 Effective Unique Logo Design Tips
Published on 27/09/2017
3 Current Logo Trends: Minimalism and More
Published on 26/07/2017
Your Ultimate Guide to Designing the Best Bakery Logos
Published on 10/05/2017
4 Tools to Find the Perfect Font for Your Typographic Logo
Published on 11/04/2017
3 Sports Teams That Rebranded With a Logo Change in 2017
Published on 16/02/2017